ASV Holdings Inc., gives operators a premium operator experience with the introduction of the MAX-Series loaders. The machines are named for providing maximum comfort, control, performance, speed and productivity to provide maximum ROI. The initial models include the RT-65, VT-70 High Output, RT-75 and RT-75 Heavy-Duty MAX-Series Posi-Track loaders, which will replace the machines with the same model number. Features include:
- Next generation highly pressurized, all-weather cab featuring 360-degree visibility
- Fully suspended seat featuring adjustable recline, slide, weight and four-way arm rest settings
- Up to 2 more inches width at shoulders, 8 inches at knees, and 4.5 inches more foot room.
- Optional new state-of-theart 7-inch touchscreen display
- Improved intuitive switch locations and operator controls.
- Roof escape hatch, allowing operators to get out quickly in emergency situations.
- Option to add Heavy-Duty guarding including metal guarding against brush and debris around key areas, such as lights, the AC condenser and rear screen to other MAX-Series machines
- 2-year/2,000-hour warranty which covers tracks for the entire period and includes a no-derailment guarantee