Hydro-Rain presents the HRC 400 Wi-Fi as an easy-to-program controller combined with the remote capabilities of Wi-Fi. Ideal for replacement applications, according to the company, the HRC 400 Wi-Fi is further highlighted by:
- The flexibility to use Bluetooth on your phone to set up the controller or simply use the intuitive interface to program the controller for locations without Wi-Fi.
- The convenience to set up the schedule or let the controller do it for you with an integrated catch cup application built into the controller app—once you enter your catch cup results, the controller programs itself based on those results and automatically adjusts for seasonality.
- Cycle and soak watering to prevent runoff, and provide optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes and plants.
- A multi-site management feature for site managers and professionals to access all of their HRC 400 Wi-Fi connected controllers from their phone—simply pick the controller you need to connect with from anywhere in the world, and you have the controls without driving to job sites to change a run time or watering day.
- A weather feed that can automatically adjust watering to prevent water waste or the option to add a rain sensor to interrupt watering during rain events.
- Availability in eight and 16 stations to cover most residential and light commercial applications.
- An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Watersense certification as the smart programming feature can save up to 50 percent on landscape water usage.
- A large display and easy-turn-and-select dial for a simple programming process.