Kubota Tractor Corp. unveiled the RTV-X1130, its newest addition to the company’s popular line of diesel-powered utility vehicles.
“With the RTV-X1130, we reimagined what a cargo bed is capable of, and then we took it to the next level by adding a suite of accessories. We’re excited to offer this utility vehicle to anyone that needs to move material; it’s going to knock their socks off,” said Jacob Mandoza, Kubota product manager, utility vehicles. “This new model will round out a contractor’s fleet. It’s the material mover model. The RTV-X1130 transforms its bed configuration to manage different loads. Need to transport pallets? Drop the bed sides and it’s a flat bed. Have two material types that can’t be mixed? Add the bed dividers and take both in one trip. Have a heavy object? Load it up with our in-bed winch and get on your way. No matter what you’re hauling, moving, or dumping the RTV-X1130 is ready to get to work!”
- The new RTV-X1130 was designed to reimagine the capabilities of its cargo bed: the RTV-X1130 features a six-foot long bed that offers increased productivity and configuration options to handle various types of cargo.
- From gravel and sand to pallets with pipes and sod, the RTV-X1130 can be transformed to offer different cargo configurations without the need for tools. The cargo bed features different material subcompartments, and an easy flatbed configuration with its new Kubota-exclusive Pro-Konvert bed.
- Kubota’s RTV-X1130 features a cargo bed that does more than ever before thanks to its new Kubota-exclusive Pro-Konvert system. To start, the standard cargo bed capacity offers 26 cubic feet of storage and a cargo capacity of 1,213 pounds. Then, using the new Pro-Konvert system, the bed and its three sides can be easily configured without tools, allowing operators to drop the two sides and/or the back tailgate for loading and even converting it into a flatbed.
- Plus, a hydraulic dump bed with new bed lock allows for more controlled loads and precision material placement. The hydraulic dump bed comes standard so sand, gravel, turf and more, can be dumped with little effort in mere seconds.
- The cargo bed is constructed of heavy-duty steel and comes standard with a spray-on bed liner.
- Cargo box accessories include an optional rear, in-bed winch to load heavy and awkwardly sized loads; a tailgate extender for longer materials; and integrated in-bed LED lights so you can see into the bed during all times of the day and night. Under-bed storage boxes keeps smaller tools and items out of the way but easily accessible when needed.
- The RTV-X1130 has a maximum travel speed of 25 mph and uses multidisc wet brakes that provide long brake life. Operators will have optimal control when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is helping to provide additional braking power.
- Kubota’s extra duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology is durable and helps to power optimal productivity.
- The new RTV-X1130 is available now in Kubota orange or RealTree Camo, at authorized Kubota dealers.
Kubota Tractor Corp. also released the new RTV-X, introducing a new naming structure for the popular line of diesel-powered utility vehicles.
The Kubota diesel engine, variable hydrostatic transmission, and durability that Kubota RTVs are known for are now matched with a redesigned and more aggressive exterior, new HDMP (heavy-duty multipurpose) tires, and an exclusive ProKonvert cargo bed option on select models.
Kubota plans for more models and option packages yet to come under the RTV-X line, ending the numeric naming system Kubota has used in the past. The new RTV-X is available in basic, standard, or premium grade models, each with different specs and options. The RTV-X is a power statement, available now at authorized Kubota dealers.
Additional features include:
- Kubota’s RTV-X features a cargo bed that does more than ever before, with a wide range of options and systems that can be added, depending on the basic, standard, or premium grade you choose.
- The standard cargo bed capacity offers an impressive 15 cubic feet of storage and a cargo capacity of 1,102 pounds.
- On the premium grade model, the new ProKonvert system comes standard, which allows the three bed sides to be easily configured without tools, allowing operators to drop two sides and/or the back tailgate for loading and even converting it into a flatbed. Plus, a hydraulic dump bed (standard equipment on the standard and premium grades) allows for more controlled loads and precision material placement.
- The cargo bed is made from durable steel and can be upgraded with a spray-on bedliner for standard models, while premium grades come with the bedliner as a standard feature.
- Kubota's VHT-X (variable hydraulic transmission) provides exceptional performance on various terrain with fluent and powerful acceleration. Low-speed driving is made smooth through intuitive throttle control, great traction and maneuverability with or without loads. Y
- The full steel frame isolates the driver and passengers from harsh noise and vibrations. An optional factory-installed bed liner helps protect the cargo bed from dirt and damage. Electronic options include LED work lights, a light bar, and a variety of winch options. Cab comfort options include a variety of windshield, roof, rear panel, and door options to help protect occupants from the elements.
- Plus, Kubota’s K-Connect and PTO Drive system make the machine even more versatile by allowing the quick attachment and detachment of a large variety of implements like blades, snow blowers, brooms and a debris blower.
- The new RTV-X is available now in three color options: Kubota orange, RealTree Camo or desert sand.