Yanmar Compact Equipment launched the TL65RS, TL75VS, TL80VS and TL100VS compact track loaders, construction-grade machines featuring the company’s performance, efficiency, technology and reliability standards.
Ranging from 67 to 103.5 horsepower, the new compact track loaders cover a wide range of customer needs. They round out Yanmar’s compact equipment lineup already made up of mini excavators, compact wheel loaders and tracked carriers. The new line is ideal for construction work, rental applications and more.
“These new compact track loaders create a full line of compact equipment and we are excited to bring more value to the market with the reliable products we’re known for,” said Buck Storlie, aftermarket director for Yanmar Compact Equipment North America. “Customers love our mini excavators for their quality construction and trusted performance in any conditions and now those benefits will be available in our compact track loaders.”
- All of Yanmar’s new compact track loaders are construction-grade and include extra durability for the construction, landscaping and rental industries.
- Reliable Tier 4 Final Yanmar diesel engines offer an additional performance boost.
- The operator experience is a key focus in the machines with premium 360-degree visibility and a standard suspended seat for enhanced comfort. A removable roof hatch escape offers an optimized safety feature for operators.
- The models include a work tool positioner, return-to-position technology, self-leveling, ride control and auto two-speed capabilities.
- The loaders incorporate Yanmar’s optional SmartAssist telematics from the company’s mini excavator line. Features range from error detection and notification to real-time operational status updates and daily work reports. SmartAssist also includes integrated theft protection, allowing the machine’s owner to set a range from a specific location and trigger an alert if that range is exceeded.
- A touchscreen 7-inch color display also comes standard with each of the new compact track loaders for improved convenience on the jobsite.
- Each machine will have a two-year/2,000-hour warranty and a suspended undercarriage with a pivot link system at the rear axle for added resistance to tough jobs. This linkage technology uses a spring load to reduce oscillation and stabilize the machine, helping to improve material retention and ride quality.