John Deere says that operators can tackle a variety of material-handling tasks with the new Nursery Fork attachment. The Nursery Fork (NF44) is the latest addition to the lineup of Worksite Pro attachments and is optimized to work with select John Deere E- and D-Series skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs) and most competitive models. John Deere says that the Nursery Fork boasts many key features that help drive additional productivity from a skid steer or compact track loader.
- Ability to transport and easily position up to 44-inch (1,118-millimeter) balled or container trees and shrubs, along with rocks and light boulders
- A 3,000-pound carrying capacity and 54-inch fork opening
- One stationary arm and a second arm that has the ability to swing open and then close onto the load
- A 6-inch (152-millimeter) tread plate that firmly grips bags, boxes, plants and rocks
- An optional pressure-control kit that limits the arm-closing pressure, reducing the possibility of damage to the materials
“Like all Worksite Pro attachments, our new Nursery Fork was designed to optimize performance and productivity,” said Gregg Zupancic, product marketing manager, John Deere Construction & Forestry. “Whether you’re moving plants, trees, boulders or boxes, the Nursery Fork is an ideal tool to help contractors move materials quickly and easily.”
John Deere says the Nursery Fork can be added and removed quickly with the universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system found on all John Deere skid steers and CTLs. The new attachment is also backed by John Deere parts, service and warranty coverage.