John Deere recently upgraded its Worksite Pro PA15B and PA30B planetary auger attachments with longer lives to meet customer needs and application uses. The B-Series augers additionally boast:
- Suitability for John Deere skid steers, compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact four-wheel-drive loaders.
- Hydraulic motors with a higher rated operating pressure for increased raw digging power.
- An integral motor and planetary gearbox housing that brings the planetary gear set closer to the motor, decreasing motor stress.
- A five-gear gearbox with an updated input shaft and shaft seal for increased durability.
- A maximum torque rating of 4,500 feet-pounds on the PA30B to increase attachment efficiency.
- A reverse rotation feature that allows quick back-out when obstructions are encountered and sheds dirt from the auger when working in wet conditions.
- A self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy-attachment system to switch from one type of attachment to another in seconds.
- Compatibility with a variety of auger bit styles and diameters.