Continuing its commitment to providing strong attachments to rental, ag material handling, landscape and construction customers, John Deere redesigned its Worksite Pro pallet forks to be more durable and powerful. Additional features include:
- The ability to work with John Deere G- and E-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders, L, K-II and K-Series Compact Wheel Loaders.
- 6,200-pound-rated fork engineering for heavy lifting.
- A brick guard design offering added strength, and smooth surfaces offering protection against load damage.
- A load-securing D ring for transporting materials.
- The universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system, that allows the machine to add and remove pallet forks easily.
- A 45-inch frame with 42-inch and 48-inch tines, and rated at 3,750-pound, 5,500-pound and 6,200-pound capacities.
- A 60-inch frame with 48-inch tines rated up to 6,200 pounds.
- John Deere parts, service and warranty coverage.