John Deere continues to grow its lineup of Worksite Pro attachments with the introduction of its new roll-out bucket offerings. The RB72, RB84 and RB96 models are designed to match the attachment to the machine. The roll-out bucket is optimized for G-Series Compact Track Loaders and K-Series Compact Wheel Loaders (RB84 and RB96 only). Additional features include:
- An additional 34 inches of dump reach when fully extended.
- Cutting edge pivoting for additional dump height.
- 114 degrees of roll-out for material spillage control.
- High-strength, large-diameter pivot pins.
- A self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy-attachment system that allows operators to switch from one attachment to another within seconds.
- Three bucket widths: the 72-inch RB72, 84-inch RB84 and 96-inch RB96.
- Parts, service and warranty coverage.