Drafix Software unveiled the 25th release of its Pro Landscape Design Software.
PRO Landscape Version 25 is a complete landscape design software package offering the highest-quality photo imaging, accurate and easy-to-use CAD, stunning 3D renderings and complete, professional proposals, according to the company.
“We are thrilled to introduce PRO Landscape Version 25 to the landscape design community," said Pete Lord, president of Drafix Software. "This latest release represents our commitment to pushing the boundaries of innovation while continuing to provide the most user- friendly platform available for landscape design.”
New features of Version 25 include:
- New 3D Editor: The completely redesigned 3D Editor adds new tools to add both depth and perspective to your CAD drawings. The user can easily define their 3D properties in 2D and then seamlessly render the drawing into 3D. The new 3D Editor also contains new tools for creating 3D decking, fencing, arbors, pergolas and more. Users can also create their own 3D models!
- 1,200 New Library Items: Pro Landscape Version 25 continues the tradition of adding new images to the library on a consistent basis. Version 25 adds an additional 1,200 items bringing the total to over 19,000 of the highest quality images of plant material for all climate zones, hardscapes, light fixtures, water features and more.
- RealDWG 2024: Version 25 has been updated which allows users to import and export AutoCAD drawings in the latest formats.
- Export to PDF: This feature has been updated for compatibility with third party PDF writers such as Microsoft Print to PDF and CutePDF.
- New Image Maker: The new Image Maker adds a new palette of tools for removing existing landscaping from your visual designs. The new tool includes a new cloning brush and a plethora of other useful cloning options.
- 64-Bit Technology: Version 25 is now using 64-bit technology to ensure a faster and more secure processing experience.
Pro Landscape Version 25 is available now and is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 and 11. PRO Landscape will run on your Mac if the appropriate Windows software is installed. The Pro Landscape Companion app runs on either iPad or Android tablets. Version 25 is priced at $1,495.00 and includes license for operation on two computers and one tablet for use with the mobile Companion app. Pro Landscape has no monthly or yearly fees and includes lifetime, free technical support. Current PRO Landscape users can upgrade to the newest version starting at $295.00.