“Our presence at Equip Expo underscores our commitment to delivering high-quality solutions that address the evolving needs of our customers,” said Tim Davison, vice president of sales and marketing at Stellar. “We are excited to showcase our Hooklift Adapter Kit and Shuttle16 Hooklift, both of which hold the potential to significantly enhance the landscape industry's operations.”
Designed for construction and landscape projects, the hooklift features a 16,000-pound lifting capacity.
Shuttle 16 Hooklift features include:
- Will accommodate bodies from 8 feet up to 15 feet long and still retain the maximum rated dump angle on a 41-inch high-frame truck. Longer bodies may be accommodated with reduced dumping capabilities.
- Transmission-mounted PTO and hydraulic pump required to power the hooklift
- Standard in-cab manual controls that allow for metering of the manual hydraulic valve.
- 10-gallon capacity, frame-mounted oil reservoir
- Maximum hydraulic flow is 16 gal per minute
- Patented dump/load interface
- Counterbalance valves to prevent cylinder movement in case of pressure loss
- Mechanical rear-body tiedown latches
- Resettable dump/tilt tabs
- Hydraulic plunger valve to prevent front tilt movement when the dump frame is raised
- Permanently lubricated and greaseable bushings used throughout
- Grease zerks at all pinpoints to allow purging of contaminants
- Carbon steel and zinc-plated or type 17-4 stainless-steel pins used throughout
- All weldments painted with two-part polyurethane enamel
- Full length dump frame with front saddles to support the body during the dump mode
- Greaseable rear load rollers